skip to main | skip to sidebar

iamemoboygavin

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I guess I was very obvious, and I am still very obvious?
Posted by gavin at 5:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (20)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (15)
      • There's something i need to say.And that's:I love ...
      • "The heart doesn't distinguish or draw boundaries ...
      • We can't say that we don't know what it feels like...
      • Suddenly, you became painfully aware of the gulf t...
      • It's something that only the body can remember.
      • As we go onWe rememberAll the times weHad together...
      • No agendas, no sets of beliefs, just pure behavior...
      • I'm seriously glad that I can feel again, these em...
      • No matter, I'm in love. It's not infatuation, no o...
      • You'll never understand, how it feels. Unrequited ...
      • Unwilling to believe, doesn't mean you lack trust.
      • I live a incomplete life everyday. Perfect, perfec...
      • You know you are, the queen of my heart.
      • I guess I was very obvious, and I am still very ob...
      • I think I'm in love, I know I'm in love, I'm defin...

About Me

gavin
View my complete profile